Free weekly virtual sessions with Jo Hoffberg
Jo’s office hours are so successful that she’s making it a regular recurring event throughout COVID-19
Whether you need help getting started OR you want to train with other likeminded iLindy-ers, now’s your chance!
Here’s how iLindy Office Hours work:
- We meet over Zoom promptly at the appointed time (see times below)
- Depending on the size of the group, you’ll introduce yourself to Jo and tell her what you’re going to work on for the next hour and then you’ll get to work
- While you’re practicing with your iLindy videos, if any questions come up or you want pointers, you’ll unmute yourself and talk with Jo
7pm Central European Time on Thursdays
The main goal of these Office Hours is to offer additional support around your Personal Practice. Even if you hop on the call and sort through your music by BPM, we’re still happy to have you!
WHAT YOU NEED
- access to your iLindy account
- clarity on what you’re going to practice during our time together
- floor space to practice your drills
HOW TO GET ON THE CALL
10 minutes before the start of the session, the ZOOM link will be posted in the iLindy Community Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ilindy/
You can access the group with a free or paid premium iLindy membership. If you’re not already a member of iLindy, create a membership here: https://www.ilindy.com/register/ and then join –be sure to answer the group questions!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.